In this Order, we conclude that the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) applies to facilities-based broadband Internet access providers and providers of interconnected voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service. This Order is the first critical step to apply CALEA obligations to new technologies and services that are increasingly relied upon by the American public to meet their communications needs.
Download the text in PDF
Possibly Related Posts:
- No, chi sostiene idee diverse, per quanto rivoltanti, non va “curato” ma combattuto con idee sane
- Chiara Ferragni e Fedez: la tutela della loro reputazione non “cede” davanti ai social network
- Cass. Sez. V – Sent. 42765/19
- Apple e l’ordine pubblico degli Stati sovrani
- Cass. II Sez. penale – Sent. 42315/19