The report identifies e-commerce trends and potential cross-border obstacles in order to analyse the direction that cross-border e-commerce is taking in the EU. The report is a follow-up to the first edition of the Consumer Markets Scoreboard, adopted on 29 January 2008, as part of the Commission’s broader market monitoring initiative.1 In the context of the Single Market Review, the Commission is currently undertaking an in-depth market monitoring of the retail sector.2 The evidence set out in this report is a contribution to that exercise, providing a factual basis for the e-commerce strand of the wider exercise. As announced in the Commission’s Legislative and Work Programme for 2009, the Commission will present a Communication on the outcome of the retail market monitoring in autumn 2009, which will include an analysis of cross-border e-commerce (quote from the Executive Summary)
Possibly Related Posts:
- La sicurezza nazionale ridisegna la Internet Governance?
- Cosa c’è di nuovo nel Metaverso?
- Sovranità digitale. La marcia italiana continua a tappe forzate
- Salvare internet dai venti di guerra
- Guerra in Ucraina, è tempo di estendere il Perimetro cyber?