In this Order, we conclude that the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) applies to facilities-based broadband Internet access providers and providers of interconnected voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service. This Order is the first critical step to apply CALEA obligations to new technologies and services that are increasingly relied upon by the American public to meet their communications needs.
Download the text in PDF
Possibly Related Posts:
- Downsizing delle infrastrutture IT e sicurezza
- Guardie, ladri e software house…
- Ancora sulla ipocrita differenza fra cinema e content platform.
- L’ipocrisia di chi si scandalizza dei contenuti “dannosi”, ma solo se sono online
- La straordinarietà di una sentenza banale